Saturday, March 5, 2011

A quick thought


Today (3/5/2011)


I would like to take a quick moment to welcome all who have joined our team recently and extend a huge thank you to those who have been with us since our opening just 9 1/2 months ago. We have strived everyday to expand your training grounds. Please know that it is our intention to continue to improve your space so that you can train to the best of your abilities. We value everyone on the team and are very proud of all that you have accomplished so far. I can't express to you all how excited I am to see your hard work pay off at each of your events this season. Now is not the time to stop expanding our collective potential, but rather continue our growth; as athletes and as a team. Let's make every minute of every session count!
The time is now.




In the beginning

The very first WOD (5/17/2010)- In attendance: Amanda, Robin, Jess, Lindsay and Leo

2 comments:

  1. Thank you both for all that you have given me! I know that I am not alone in realizing that what you both offer is unique. Thank you for your constant attention to my form and performance. Thank you for giving your members 100%!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Though it took Kari a few months to talk me into checking it out, I at least had one of the first water bottles. Won it at the end of Littlefoot. Just wish I had known earlier what I was holding. Like Triathlete mag said "a SHORTCUT to a PR" :)

    ReplyDelete