Friday, March 25, 2011

Saturday

Let the season begin!

Just a reminder:
Please do your Saturday swim workout and post results. No coach.
The compu-trainer rides are cancelled for this weekend. Anyone who wants to go on a group ride can meet here on Saturday at 10 AM. Leaving for ride by 10:15 as a group. No coach.

See you all on Sunday night for a Happy Hips yoga class! 6pm

Good luck to Leo this weekend. Looking for an overall podium!

Intro WOD
"Cindy"
5-10-15
pullups
pushups
squats

CFE SWIM

On your own.
500 m TT

post results to blog :)

10 comments:

  1. 8:07 and 8:20... boo on the consistency :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10:15...better than last time but no fun after the partner WOD...ugh!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 7:01 (yards)...ugly. Glad I couldn't see my splits.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amanda, you were consistantly faster than me. Don't be so hard on yourself

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tamara's time (she told me to post for her): 10:03, a 12 second improvement from Wednesday's 500TT :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. 12:12 without a warm up. Went ahead and just did it. Then did another 750 just to make it worth the drive. :-) I know, I know, I'd have a better time if I'd just warm up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sometimes it's good to practice without a warm up deb. I was not able to do any pool warm up before this last race.

    ReplyDelete