Monday, January 24, 2011

Tuesday





We have missed a couple of key birthdays in the past week or so.... jacob, amanda, tamara, franz (upcoming) If I left you out I apologize. To make it up to you I will do a burpee for every year old you are. So if you had a birthday in January post it to the comments below. I will add them all together and do all the burpees for time on Friday.
WOD


"Amanda"
4 rounds for time of...
500m row
25 wall ball
800m run

We will be doing our 5k time trial on Thursday.

CFE-Bike
Cover 10 miles as fast as you can!

14 comments:

  1. Hey Leo...31 please...at least I'm not the oldest...er...I mean, at least I'm not making you do the most! Hi Brian :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was 28, January 22. Take that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. by my count that is 120. I may be asking to see some birth certificates!!

    LEO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since mine is so close to the end of January (Feb. 4th) you should probably just add mine...

    The big 40.

    Franz

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's no fair...he probably doesn't even use the internets...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to place an age limit on members.

    I think that I will do this at the end of each month, possibly with a different movement each time.

    Franz- I will add yours into February's total. as for Mark..... he's not a day over 20.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi folks, even I am getting older... on the 3rd I turned 26. But I heard I don't have to come because Brian is not beating my time ;)
    I suggeste the WOD at 5.15pm on Friday or after the workout so we can chill while you show us your little dance...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can always use a BJ to motivate me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. did 171 total 9:33

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVERYONE

    ReplyDelete