Saturday, May 29, 2010

Sunday 5/30

TYE Coach Lindsay Gonzalez getting some "active recovery" on a 5.10

Run
3mi. for short course athletes
6mi. long course
12mi ultra course

This is a great chance to run a new trail or with a group. Here is one we suggest FRCC . This run will NOT be lead by TriYoga.


OR Active recovery!
If the compound events of this week have you feeling like you have been put in a blender, go out and do something active that doesn't involve going anaerobic!
May I suggest climbing, or hiking!!

Just be prepared come Monday!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for putting this online. This is a perfect mix of endurance sports, crossfit, and yoga- three of my favorite things. TriYogaEndurance is everything I had been looking for. I only wish I was still living in Colorado.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We appreciate the positive feedback Evan. Please feel free to stop in and be our guest next time you are passing through!

    ReplyDelete