Saturday, April 9, 2011

Best of luck...


Good luck to all the TYE athletes competing this weekend.
Mark, we know you are going to crush the Platte River half.
Lindsay is going after week three of the Crossfit sectionals.
We all know what Jesse is going to do to that half Ironman course down in Texas this weekend!!

We are all routing for you! LET THE SEASON BEGIN!!!!!!!!


for those not competing, don't forget to get out there and do some very long, very slow mileage.... or not!




*Side note: Green Mountain Sports is having there grand opening today.
Located next to Vitamin Cottage:
12364 West Alameda Parkway
Lakewood, CO 80228

1 comment:

  1. I did my long (cut short) run, and it was VERY sssssllllllooooowwwww! Legs felt beat up before mile marker 1. Don't think I'm eating enough. Stuffing my face as I write this (damn, got some sandwich crumbs between the keys).

    ReplyDelete