Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Thrusday


"You said you only run 8 miles a week. Keep that up and you will never run fast, much less off the bike. That is a single run for most on this forum. Just my .02. If you have to run shorter more oftern. Aim for 20 miles a week at least."

Gotta love people who still think that there is only one way to train!
Apparently this guy is calling you all slow! I wouldn't take that if I were you TYE!

WOD

8 Dead Lift / 8 Box jump / 100m sprint / walk back to start.
10 /10/100m sprint / walk to start
12/12/100m sprint/ walk recovery to start
15/15/100m sprint/walk
12/12/100m/walk recovery
10/10/100m/ walk recovery
8/8/100m/



Use approx.. 40% of your DL max
CFE-Bike
Starting at 50% of your 20min threshold. Increase 5 watts each minute until you can no longer hold. Immediately drop to 75% of your threshold and hold for 5 minutes. finish with 5 minutes at 50% of your threshold.

8 comments:

  1. That "guy" has no idea what he's talking about. I've taken more than a minute off my mile times, and I don't run more than 5-8 miles most weeks. Hell, I didn't run more than 10 before I ran my first marathon. Gesh! Some people are just small minded.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. From 7:30 to 5:49 in less than 2 months ... I"ll stick with my Coaches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Corey...that is a smoking time! Awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Corey is also a VERY handsome man! He's not just a rocket, ya know ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brian, does your wife know that you are checking out Corey?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bruce Lee got questioned a lot too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. so did chris Columbus. I don't mind being a Heretic.
    Nice post of Slow Twitch Brian. I put up my response a little bit ago.

    ...and corey is a good looking dude!

    ReplyDelete